[thesite] User page data

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Mon Oct 8 20:28:46 CDT 2001

Rudy,

> >Anything else?
>
> yes, anything the user wants to store

Are we allowing the user to store *anything*, or are we providing a set of
options, and they can choose which ones they'd like to show (and to whom)?

If the latter, what will exist within that set?

These are questions to everyone on this list (regular contributor or not, so
lurkers -- speak up! :)):

 - Would you use an evolt user page?
 - What would you want to put up there? (personal info? job hunting?
portfolio examples? other?)
 - Other thoughts?

My personal thoughts:

 - I'd set up my user page. I'd not expect to need to update it very
regularly.

 - I'd put up some personal info, my employment status, my participation
within evolt.org, and some examples of my work.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au