[thesite] User page data

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Oct 9 18:29:38 CDT 2001

sorry i missed the first half of this thread..

rudy, do we not have the DB set up(and a test page somewhere) where
people can add their own fields to their user page? example: i have the
5 fields we have up there now, plus i add my URL, ICQ#, cat's name, and
where i went to school whereas you have 5 fields plus URL, AIM#, dog's
name, and who you're favorite football player is?

if we do, i think we've got this prob covered.. ;)

.djc.