[thesite] CodeFest 2001 participant bios

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Oct 10 20:36:29 CDT 2001

Isaac,

Thanks .. haven't had a chance to look this over yet.

Can you resend me the file tomorrow night, (i.e. your Friday morning), and
then I'll update it on my meo account.  This way you can add any additional
bios you get and I won't accidentally overwrite your file.

I'll incorporate the other changes/comments to the task list tomorrow night
as well.

Thanks,

Michele