[thesite] CodeFest 2001 participant bios

kristina kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Thu Oct 11 03:58:52 CDT 2001

Isaac,

on Thursday, October 11, 2001, 1:44:26 AM, Isaac wrote:

::

> If anyone hoping to join in via IRC can throw me some info, I'll
> include that too. Specifically, that currently includes: Rudy, Jeff,
> Bruce H, Shirley K, and Kristina.

::

skills: html, css, javascript, dhtml, xsl, photography, flash, design
(photoshop, corel photopaint/draw, psp)
learning: all more of the above + xml, php & anything else of interest
day job(more like 24/7 job!): web designer/(verging on developer)?!?!
interests: horseriding, films, music, photography, skiing, reading
(LOTS OF), email, drinking copious amounts of smirnoff ice, music
festivals, anything a bit nutty  ;o)
pets: 1 dog - 2 cats - 4 horses - 2 ponies
age: 30.12.75
lives: Exmoor, UK
marital status: single & in no hurry to change that

probly heapz more than ya need - but there ;o)

--
bfn
 kristina

kristina at kfx-design.co.uk

"When written in Chinese, the word 'crisis' is composed of two characters.
One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity."
-- John F. Kennedy