[thesite] CodeFest 2001 participant bios

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Thu Oct 11 04:11:33 CDT 2001

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:59:11 +0100, kristina <kristina at kfx-design.co.uk>
wrote:

> on Thursday, October 11, 2001, 1:44:26 AM, Isaac wrote:
> > If anyone hoping to join in via IRC can throw me some info, I'll
> > include that too. Specifically, that currently includes: Rudy, Jeff,
> > Bruce H, Shirley K, and Kristina.

> skills: html, css, javascript, dhtml, xsl, photography, flash, design
> (photoshop, corel photopaint/draw, psp)

[snip]

Having only just got back (see thechat) I reckon I can still guess what
this is for, so:

Skills: HTML, CSS, MySQL, PHP, smattering of perl, Linux, bit of
networking and backend stuff, breaking stuff (read: QA and testing), and
all the stuff I blather about on #evolt. Dan'll probably just make me
talk to eliza all night *:)

Guess a trip to the archives would be a good move before I ask any
stoopid questions like what time things are gonna be happening.

G "Caffeine level: 3 feet high and rising"