[thesite] CodeFest 2001 participant bios

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.com
Thu Oct 11 10:34:02 CDT 2001

My turn

Age: June 8, 1976
    http://www.joannolson.com/baby/index.cfm

Car: POS 98 Ford Contour (Don't buy Ford cars... ever)
Skills: CF, SQL, JS, Database Design, Problem Solving
Hobbies: Ballroom Dancing, Running, Eating hot stuff (and lots of it)
Music: Whatever... just give me change every once in a while
Political View:

I do not really care to judge any person based on their political views.  If
they hate the military, love it, don't care, then I don't care.  Two things
I do not tolerate:  1. Racism.  2. Bad work ethic, so I'm sorta Right Wing.
But, I do think some people are handed a bad lot in life and do need some
assistance.  So, I'm sorta Left Wing.  Pro-choice (Left), Pro
Big-Corporation (Right)  I don't really know what I am, but please, please
have a good work ethic.  :)

Religious View: Whatever floats yer boat (sorry if that's offensive to
anyone)
Strength: Self-motivated problem solver
Weakness: same.  I tend to jump into things without waiting for others to
catch up.

-joshua