[thesite] CodeFest 2001 participant bios

.jeff jeff at members.evolt.org
Thu Oct 11 16:05:12 CDT 2001

> From: Joshua Olson
> : car:  2002 inferno red pt cruiser limited edition
> I thought you ordered a gold colored one?

i did, but apparently they only made a very few of them during the month of
february 2000.  so, i got my second choice which i'm finding i like better
now anyway.

> : skills:  [...] dressing without wearing *any* natural
> :          fibers
> Not to mention in any color imaginable.  If you say,
> "hey jeff, wear something orange", he'll come out
> orange from head to foot looking like a damned pumpkin.
> And, he can claim the whole outfit only cost him a
> buck-fifty, a coat hanger, and a smile.

that's not as true as it used to be.  i've bought alot more new clothes
lately.  got these sweet red nikes the other day ...

but i digress.

jeff at members.evolt.org