[thesite] FW: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Mon Oct 15 10:31:21 CDT 2001

On Oct 15, Seth Bienek had something to say about [thesite] FW: Mail...

>I got the following response when I posted to thelist earlier.
>
>I didn't think the post went through, so I reposted.. Oops.

You'll get yours in the afterlife.

>Anyhoo - Shouldn't MajorGumbo handle this kinda stuff?

It does. but, *you* get the error when their mail program is stupid and
doesn't send it to the Errors-To: header in the email and instead just
sends it to the From:. Sometimes, especially with those virus scanner
messages, they'll send it to the Reply-To:.

*shrug*

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com