[thesite] codefest wrapup

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Oct 15 12:11:46 CDT 2001

we all had a blast this weekend and got *way* more done that I could
have hopped for. Thanks to everyone that travelled to make it(mich,
matt, mark, jeremy) and everyone else who could make it here, and on IRC
with us.. Matt edited the LOTTD page and has highlighted what we're done
with:

http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/CodeFest_2001/draft_tasks.htm

category descriptions, members pages, and style sheets have been started
on, and are in the works but were outside the scope of this weekend..

pics are sure to follow soon as well :)

thnx again for everyone that made it and those that couldn't but still
helped out!

.djc.