[thesite] user selecteble stylesheets..

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Tue Oct 16 20:08:14 CDT 2001

Isaac,

Strange .. it definitely needs some work usability wise... but its working
fine here (IE5.5).  (Btw, that first page, I don't think anything is working
yet, that's for member pages - the joys of a testing server when more than
one thing is getting worked on... hehehe).

One needs to click on the Update link underneath the Priv level stuff, which
is for something else.  Then select a stylesheet, hit save, and then it
redirects back to FAQ page (not sure why).  I'm logged in btw, if that
matters.

I was talking to Dan briefly in IRC earlier, and suggested that we have
small thumbnails of the different colour schemes available to choose from.
What do you think of that?

Also, it would probably be a good idea to double-check that those CSS files
match the current CSS file we are using.  I'm not sure if any new attributes
have been created since the CSS sample files were created.  And, also, I
noticed on a couple pages that some of the elements haven't been defined, or
should be modified.  For example, on Easter we can't see the visited link at
the top.

IOW, we could some CSS-Guru type assistance from others that have time to
double check the files, make sure they validate, ensure all elements are
there from the original.   Any takers.  ;)

Michele