[thesite] user selecteble stylesheets..

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Tue Oct 16 20:29:36 CDT 2001

> One needs to click on the Update link underneath the Priv level
> stuff, which
> is for something else.  Then select a stylesheet, hit save, and then it
> redirects back to FAQ page (not sure why).  I'm logged in btw, if that
> matters.

Yeh, that's what happens to me, but the styling of the FAQ change or any
others doesn't change at all.

> I was talking to Dan briefly in IRC earlier, and suggested that we have
> small thumbnails of the different colour schemes available to choose from.
> What do you think of that?

I'd avoid thumbnails as they'd have to change with every alteration of the
CSS files themselves. We should dump the easter.css file name, and instead
include a description and the author. e.g.:

	"Easter - festive green and red; not for those with poor eyesight! (Dan)"

(I don't know if easter.css is green or red. As I said -- I couldn't get it
to work.)

> should be modified.  For example, on Easter we can't see the
> visited link at the top.

Yeh, we need an approval process that ensures that the files are up with the
latest (isaac).css, and that they style critical elements, etc.

isaac