Member Pages .... Re: [thesite] user selecteble stylesheets..

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Wed Oct 17 20:51:58 CDT 2001

On Oct 17, Mark Nickel had something to say about Re: Member Pages .... Re:...

>I *think* that using the memberid as the UEUE_ID is probably going to be the
>way to go....  We haven't completely worked out the conversion details from the
>current user authentication model to the UEUE model.  Heck, we're just flushing
>out the details on the prototype...

ok, just throwing this out there...

member mnickel has user ids mnickelhome and mnickelwork. he signs on
to weo via a ueue_id and submits an article. we have nfi whether he's
submitting as mnickelhome or mnickelwork.

i think, just like the cookie field, this things gotta be user-specific,
not member specific.

also, i believe member records have no username and password fields.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com