[thesite] My Intro and a look at a UEUE Proposal

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu Oct 18 01:47:46 CDT 2001

> Could be avoided if we separated the meo admin stuff from the meo
> member space
>
> > i guess the important part is to
> >determine the risk involved and decide if it's worth the "expense".

As Martin hinted, would this risk be eliminated if the members web space was
not a *.evolt.org, but something else such as http://evolters.org/user/?

Though that might be unachievable due to members establishing themselves at
the current URLs. To handle pissed off people who have printed portfolios
with that URL (I know of one guy who has that URL printed on quite
expensively put together folios: http://members.evolt.org/horsnell/), could
we implement redirects using Apache?

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au