[thesite] minor-bug at the search results

Joxn joxn at vernum.com
Tue Oct 23 20:53:45 CDT 2001

Hi everybody,
greetings from Australia - I am still here for the next four months and
it kicks arse! Well, I am not really able to follow all the discussions
on the lists as I am travelling quite a bit.

I was searching for 'lynxos' on evolt.org and this was the result:

<<<<
search results
Results for keyword lynxos: 0
Viewing results 1 to 0 on page 1 of 0.

Sorry, your search did not return any results.
<<<<

Perhaps, it is just me, but I think either "0 to 0" or omitting this
output all together (except the last line) would be better.

Oh, and if you know of a browser for LynxOS, it would be great if you
could email me. :)

bye Joern