[thesite] if anyones bored..

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 26 08:22:49 CDT 2001

> From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at starkmedia.com>
> >
> > Also, if I were the Anonymous Donor who'd just forked over
> > a copy of CF5, I'd be *really* upset if I heard that it was
> > about to be dumped so soon after donating it.
>
> martin, the anonymous donor didn't donate it to run evolt. they gave
> it for the members.evolt.org accounts.

good to know...

> you're not the anonymous donor afaik. dont make assumptions on your
> perceptions of what that donor wanted please.

erm, that's just smart politicking...

if a person donates something, and that thing gets tossed aside
shortly thereafter, there is a high likelihood that said donor will be a
little upset, or at the very least, won't donate again...

there are times when you need to make assumptions, like when
the person won't speak up and you want to *not* hurt their
feelings...

will that be the case?  dunno...