[thesite] b.e.o. - IE Browsers

Bruce Heerssen bruce at heerssen.com
Mon Oct 29 21:44:26 CST 2001

On Monday 29 October 2001 12:38, Joel wrote:
> It's my understanding that the CDs are complete; no download required.
> Haven't experimented with it, but if that's true could we gather CDs of the
> versions in question?

Yep. This is true. Many, many cd's have a version of IE. They are all full
installers (no net connection required) AFAIK.

Hell, the first three I tried here at home had one. But steer clear of the
ones by AOL, Compuserve, et al. They all seem to put their branding on it -
and who knows what else.

-Bruce