[thesite] b.e.o. - IE Browsers

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Mon Oct 29 21:59:15 CST 2001

Thanks Bruce and Joel,

Ok, if anyone has CD versions, pipe up with version numbers etc. and perhaps
Dan could allow you access directly to b.e.o. or send the CD's via postal
mail or post them somewhere else or  I dunno, some other solution ... hehehe

Let's see what we have available and go from there.

Still waiting for Adrian to comment when he has a chance ... b.e.o. is his
baby. ;)

Mich