[thesite] Tips on members page?

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Wed Oct 31 16:45:54 CST 2001

On Nov 1, Lindsay Evans had something to say about [thesite] Tips on...

>Not sure if this has been discussed before, but in addition to linking to
>the mebers profile in the tip harvester, how about a listing of the tips
>users have written on their profile page?
>
>Seems like it would be fairly easy to do, but I'm not very familiar with the
>whole tip harvester thing...

What about an additional "list by author" feature in thetips section and a
link to it on the member/user page?

It won't get all the tips, probably. It only links up the tips to actual
userids if there happens to be enough information (same email address,
etc.) in the harvested email/tip.

Right dean?

--
mattwarden