[thesite] Codefest: Travel Arrangements

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Thu Sep 6 12:58:05 CDT 2001

Michele,

I'm driving. If people need a ride from Chicago to Milwaukee (like from
O'Hare), I'll coordinate my arrival time with their flight arrival times,
so I dunno my ETA.

If youre keeping track of shit like that too, I can seat two passengers
max. Mccreath and Dexter pre-called those seats, but I think we'll have to
wait until flights are in stone to figger all that out.

werd?

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com

On Sep 6, Michele Foster had something to say about [thesite] Codefest: ...