[thesite] Tip Harvester Idea

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 6 22:33:01 CDT 2001

All of the tips are in the database and are slowly being classified as
to their category.  What we need is a way of searching the tips and
presenting them.  The tip harvests as you see them now are going to be
obsolete once this is done.  With the CF frontend, hopefully, we'll be
able to customize the appearance of the tips for each person viewing
them as well as present a default view.

Dean