[thesite] Wanted: beta testers for new d.e.o. feature

Simon Coggins ppxsjc1 at unix.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Sep 7 09:51:29 CDT 2001

Hi,

I've been working on a new feature for the evolt directory, but before I
release it into the wild I'd appreciate it if a few people could take a
look and point out any problems they might find.

It's a bookmarklet to make it much easier to make suggestions to the
site. You can install it by visiting this page:

http://members.evolt.org/simonc/bookmarklet.html

I'd like it to be as platform/browser independent as possible so if it
doesn't work for you then please let me know your OS/Browser combination.

All comments/thoughts are welcome.

Cheers!

Simon