[thesite] CodeFest: Participants

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri Sep 7 11:50:48 CDT 2001

Scott Dexter wrote:
> I wanna sleep on Dan's floor, if that's okay (I'm presuming that will be
> the comfy spot closest to the bottle of Sapphire)....

only if my hand containing the bottle of saphire is on the floor too ;)

as far as hotels go, i'm probably just gonna foot the bill for 2 or
three of them fri - sat to make it easier on everyone so don't worry
*too* much about accomidations :)

> and I may fly direct into OshKosh, or Milwaukee, or St Paul, or ride
> with Matt, or have a herd of chickens with me. Won't know until I pull
> the trigger (next week)....

since i live in milwaukee, thats probably you're best bet ;)

> (Dan, whaddya think about a Wed or Thurs arrival?)

rock! :) although you'd have to entertain yourself durning the day, but
theres actually a fair amount of things to do here before it snows :)

but ya, no prob!