[thesite] HTML encoding <code> sections in print version

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sat Sep 15 14:40:46 CDT 2001

On Sep 15, Filip Salomonsson had something to say about [thesite] HTML...

>Is there no HTML encoding of <code> at all going on
>in the print version of articles?

Actually, those parts are in <pre>, but anyways...  =)

>I went to print
>altherda's thing on Boolean Fulltext Searching,

Good article, eh? He's a Cincinnati, OH, USA boy (or at least he goes to
University of Cincinnati), like myself, so it is to be expected.

;-)

>but
>the code samples came out.. well, wrong. Dead wrong.
>
><http://evolt.org/article//18/15665/?format=print>
>
>Now what am I going to read tonight? ;-)

That article, now that I've fixed the problem for ya.

http://evolt.org/article/sexdrugsrocknroll/18/15665/index.html?format=print

thanks,

--
mattwarden