[thesite] CodeFest: Flights and LOTTD

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Fri Sep 21 12:35:20 CDT 2001

Hi Folks ....

I'm still waiting for flight information from the following:  Jeff, Scott
and Adrian.

Rudy and David McCreath, any news if you will be attending or not?

I've made a few modifications to the proposed LOTTD:
http://members.evolt.org/Mishka/CodeFest_2001/draft_lottd.htm

Specifically:

* I eliminated the Tip Harvester (Dean, if you need help, please advise
before you go on holidays what you want done in your absence.).
* I've added "low priority" to user-defined stylesheets (per Isaac).
* I added "This article has been viewed X times." (for further discussion).

Any other comments, ideas, suggestions .. further discussions?

Dan, have you made hotel arrangements yet?

Thanks everyone, have a great weekend!!

Michele