[thesite] Re: full list ordered by ranking (was Old Article Revival)

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Fri Sep 21 14:28:47 CDT 2001

On Sep 21, mantruc had something to say about Re: [thesite] Old Article Revival

>(btw. i remeber seeing a -test- full ranking of highest rated articles,
>maybe that could be finshed now too)

+1

I like that idea.

I would like to know where my articles stand... including the ones that
don't happen to be in the top 5.

Only for articles with 5+ ratings, like the sidebar. I'm thinking this
wouldn't be too difficult a task, so we might want to add that to the
todolist. I'll certainly take this if no one else does...

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com