[thesite] Re: full list ordered by ranking (was Old Article Revival)

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Fri Sep 21 14:36:30 CDT 2001

No, not the front page. I would think it would be very similar to the
category listing, except it's all articles, organized by rating rather
than date. We've discussed something like this in the past: being able to
toggle how the articles are sorted.

Personally, I think we ought to just add a "[more...]" link like we have
in other sidebar boxen. That would be simpler, I think.

Thanks,

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com

On Sep 21, Daniel J. Cody had something to say about Re: [thesite] Re: full...