[thesite] CodeFest: Flights and LOTTD

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri Sep 21 16:32:24 CDT 2001

I can see both your points.. I think it *is* a good idea to keep talking
about it at least untill codefest. The more we talk about possible
solutions/whatever, the greater chance of something becoming more clear :)

Nothing is 100% set in stone for *exactly* what we're going to be
working on either.. We may all get together and start talking and decide
that every page needs at least 4 animated gifs and totally ignore
unified logins/whatever :)

We can still finalize some things while continuing to talk about others
here too.. To make it easier on everyone, I'll be putting together a
'game plan' based on the LOTTD and have it to you all by next week
before I take off for vacation.. :)

.djc.