[thesite] Content Upgrades

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Fri Sep 21 18:09:49 CDT 2001

Hey Folks ..

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joshua Olson" <joshua at alphashop.com>

<snip>

| This is not the first I've heard about these changes, but I do not
remember
| seeing them on the LOTTD.  What else falls into the etc of that sentence?

Just a small comment here ..

The LOTTD that I've been passing around is for discussion purposes at this
time.  I created it based on previous conversations from thesite and Admin,
as well as conversation in IRC, off-list, whatever.

IOW, its all open for discussion.  My intention is just to get us all
talking about what we want to accomplish at CodeFest.

Now's the time for all ideas to be brought up.  :)  (I'll do my best to keep
track of the various conversations.)

Keep on talking ....

Mich