[thesite] add: LOTTD

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Fri Sep 21 18:31:25 CDT 2001

To add another comment to this thread ....

How come the feeds look like crap in NS6/Moz?  Is that how they are supposed
to appear?  I don't think they are.  I can provide screen shots if you guys
have no clue what I'm talking about. ;)

In NS6/Moz the feeds are useless as they appear .. maybe it should be
opening a text file instead?

Interestingly .. I just fired up NS 4.7 to see what happened, and I'm
prompted what I want to do with the files.  I saved them, and opened them in
a notepad, and they are fine.  (Looks like IE tried to launch the files
directly with an xml extension.)

I have no clue.  ;)

Mich