[thesite] add: LOTTD

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Fri Sep 21 18:43:15 CDT 2001

On Sep 21, Michele Foster had something to say about Re: [thesite] add: LOTTD

>Interestingly .. I just fired up NS 4.7 to see what happened, and I'm
>prompted what I want to do with the files.  I saved them, and opened them in
>a notepad, and they are fine.  (Looks like IE tried to launch the files
>directly with an xml extension.)

It's based first on the http header Content-Type, which is text/xml in
this case, as it should be. The browser handles it however it handles xml
files.

Regardless, these xml files aren't really for public view. If you're just
talking about line breaks, etc, well... don't worry about it. =)

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com