[thesite] New Look Tip Harvester

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sat Sep 22 08:40:31 CDT 2001

On Sep 22, Dean Mah had something to say about [thesite] New Look Tip Harvester

>It's taken me all day but I have mastered Cold Fusion.
>
>Actually I just took Seth's thelist archive CF code and tweaked a few
>things to produce:
>
>   http://lists.evolt.org/index.cfm/a/harvest
>
>Next up: search.

Sweet, dean.

Can we change how the individual tip is linked? Currently the link
surrounds the tip type text, which implies (to me) that clicking on it
will get me a list of tips of that type. See:

http://lists.evolt.org/index.cfm/a/harvest/b/show/c/Week-of-Mon-20010827.html

(mwarden strikes off "CF" from the list of things dean can't do and
realizes only "ASP" and "Brain Surgery" remain)

You rockx0rz.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com