[thesite] add: LOTTD

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sat Sep 22 08:45:43 CDT 2001

On Sep 22, Dean Mah had something to say about Re: [thesite] add: LOTTD

>I whipped up a quick Perl script to e-mail the article headlines for
>the current day only.  It will run at 11:55pm each day.
>
>I was testing it for Sep 4, 2001.  There were two articles on that day.
>
>Make sense?  Look okay?  Need changes?
>
>Dean

I think we listed author and category before. I'd like to see author back
in there, at least.

And maybe change "from the evolt.org admin team" to "from evolt.org" or
something... especially since the content itself isn't coming from admin
and one might make that association (many people on thelist already think
admin rights all the content, and i'd rather not do anything to further
that).

cool?

dean for president!

... er, i guess it's 'prime minister' over there.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com