[thesite] New Look Tip Harvester

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Sat Sep 22 09:57:01 CDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Warden, Matt" <mwarden at mattwarden.com>

| >   http://lists.evolt.org/index.cfm/a/harvest
| >
| >Next up: search.
|
| Sweet, dean.

+1

Looking very good.  :)

| Can we change how the individual tip is linked? Currently the link
| surrounds the tip type text, which implies (to me) that clicking on it
| will get me a list of tips of that type. See:

http://lists.evolt.org/index.cfm/a/harvest/b/show/c/Week-of-Mon-20010827.htm

Actually, I didn't have a problem with that .. how about changing the title
of the column from "Type" to "Tip Title" ?  Would that be enough from a
usability perspective?  Or, Matt what did you want linked? Another column
with "view" in it, and link that instead?

Dean, can you add  Next Tip (and Previous Tip) links like exists on thelist
archive (Seth's sample)?

This is awesome ... :)

Dean, need any help giving titles to the "unclassified" ones?

Michele