[thesite] Old Article Revival

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Sat Sep 22 13:55:45 CDT 2001

mantruc wrote on 21/9/01 8:19 pm

>i see these articles in the lower part of the home (center, not
>sidebar), under a title like "gems from the past" or such.

+1

>i think it should be only one article at a time

A small number, which will be based on what's happening at
the time. I'd like to keep the flexibility.

>someone or some group shuold take the lead to select which articles to
>refloat

Yes - and I'd expect part of the criteria to be "stuff that's related
to threads on thelist", and also "stuff that's related to a recent
article"

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland