[thesite] New Look Tip Harvester

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sat Sep 22 14:27:49 CDT 2001

On Sep 22, Dean Mah had something to say about Re: [thesite] New Look Tip...

>First N characters of what?
>- The tip?  There's probably not enough context in the beginning of a
>  tip to make this useful, especially for code fragments.  Although we
>  could try it.  What would column would you put this under?

Yeah, this last one. I was just thinking of something better than
"view". I guess it's really not much of an improvement. So, I guess leave
it as it is unless someone can think of something better.

Thanks Dean,

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com