[thesite] Headlines from evolt.org for 04-SEP-01

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Sun Sep 23 19:56:44 CDT 2001

How about we change it to this:

---

News: .au Redelegated Despite Opposition (Author: isaac)
http://www.evolt.org/article/headline/1/15432/index.html

Australian IT is reporting that despite opposition from the
original .AU delegate, Robert Elz, and current .com.au
registrar, Melbourne IT, IANA has redelegated .AU authority
to auDA.

---

Also, I'd like an intro paragraph in there encouraging people to read the
latest articles. Then perhaps something after the listing that encourages
them to comment and/or rate articles. I'm sure everyone is well aware that
we struggle to hit 30-40 ratings for even a popular article (which I think
is pretty crap given that we have x000 members).

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au