[thesite] add: LOTTD

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Sun Sep 23 21:19:20 CDT 2001

isaac, neat idea -- a practical step forward

still, if/when we implement customizable styles i shall lobby
hard to use the table structure that's there now (even if it
requires modification)

we may not yet agree on what needs to be stored, but i am
confident this structure can store style sheet information
easily

as with most apps, designing the database is actually the
easy part, the tough part is deciding what to put in it    ;o)

> You could also a direct link so that the default .CSS file(s)
> could be downloaded for the user to edit to their hearts content.

this is possible now

if you look at the source code of an evolt page, you see it
links in a style sheet called isaac.css

what is not obvious is where this file is located

   view-source:http://evolt.org/evolt/isaac.css

actually, i'm not exactly positive that this is same isaac.css
(jeff may have to confirm the url)

but at least it's close, so you can start foolin around

is mccreath still around?  i think he, martin, aardvark, and
of course isaac have done customizations

rudy