[thesite] New Look Tip Harvester

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 24 09:34:42 CDT 2001

I get up early to work on evolt in the morning, of course.  :)

Yes, we are classifying all of the tips.  We is Matt, Michelle, and me.

What you see printed out in the summary of the week's tips is the
canonical tip type that we assign.  If that doesn't exist and the tip
was given a type by its author, that is printed out instead.

Dean