[thesite] add: LOTTD

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Mon Sep 24 12:18:06 CDT 2001

> instead, can someone take a look at why
> the validation results are different now?

perhaps it is the latest w3c validator update --

   "W3C HTML Validation Service Upgraded
   18 September 2001: W3C is pleased to announce an
   upgrade to the W3C HTML Validation Service ....
   New features include XHTML 1.1 and XHTML Basic 1.0
   support, experimental MathML 2.0 support, new functions
   on the results page, and an option to override character encoding."
        http://www.w3.org/News/2001#item162

i'm not sure i can help analyze further

(i thought that using &#149 is a no-no but aardie thinks it's okay,
and has told me so at least twice...  and i'm still trying to figure out
why it's fine...)

you will also notice that the evolt site does *not* contain

          content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />

which, perhaps, it now should?

rudester