[thesite] Headlines from evolt.org for 04-SEP-01

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Tue Sep 25 05:57:45 CDT 2001

On Sep 24, Michele Foster had something to say about Re: [thesite]...

>Isaac,
>
>Oh well, two opinions .... let everyone else chime in and a decision can be
>made.

Frankly, I don't give a rats arse.

Isaac, when I read yours, I didn't much like the ending where it said
something like "the author would like you to comment" and then another
sentence about ratings. IMO, it should be one sentence, mentioning the
different reasons for going to that url.

Michele, your opening was too short. I don't think it's too much of a
problem to have wordiness because after first view, the people seeing it
will only look at what has changed (the headlines themselves).

But, like I said. I don't give a rats arse.  =)

This is too trivial to be causing any tension or even civil, rationalized
argument (like what's been goin on).

Ooops, I think rudy was supposed to say that stuff.

see ya,

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com