[thesite] Headlines from evolt.org for 04-SEP-01

Olly Hodgson gnarly at punkass.com
Tue Sep 25 07:42:42 CDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michele Foster" <michele at wordpro.on.ca>
Subject: Re: [thesite] Headlines from evolt.org for 04-SEP-01

> OK .. this is too wordy .. imho.  I'd prefer it to be short and simple ..
> one liners.
<snip!>

How about we go with a (slightly modified version of) Issac's opening:
---

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone else:

---
Then the headlines go here, followed by Michele's ending:
---

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a comment
and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

 Happy reading!

 evolt.org

---
Olly