[thesite] tip harvester

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 25 11:33:28 CDT 2001

rudy writes:

> somewhere in your regexps or whatever you're doing,
> the harvester managed munge a link in one of my tips

Actually, the tip bodies are passed through Seth's ColoredCode.cfm
thingie.  I have no clue how that works....  I'll poke around in it
and try to figure out what's going on.

> p.p.s.  i wish i had an administrative interface for ya, pal --
>
> you could just add a new class for the tips tags, instead of having
> to use font color=#000080

That's the beauty of stealing code, you can always blame the original
author for its shortcomings.  :)  That's all being handled in
ColoredCode.cfm.

Dean