[thesite] Ok! I need Naming Decisions...

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Tue Sep 25 12:26:01 CDT 2001

Ok. Long story short, some of you know me, some of you don't.
Shorter story longer: fave util bookmarksync.com will begin charging.
Pointless attempt to make short story: I'm making an open source version.
Ok, this is pathetic: DJC has offered evolt.org to be a central server.

So, I want your vote in two polls.

Poll #1. Which name do you like better?

   a) syncophant
   b) elephant sync

Vote on that first. Don't change your vote.
It's important you go with a gut reaction.

After done voting. Scroll down (man, this is like a uberFriendSpam, eh?)

.
.
.

Poll #2. Which name do you like better?

   a) syncophant
   b) syncasaurus

If possible, respond only to morbus at disobey.com so you won't influence the
list. Political conjecture or alternatives to bookmarksync.com are not
welcome at this instant.

Thanks!

--
Morbus Iff ( i am your scary godmother )
http://www.disobey.com/ && http://www.gamegrene.com/