[thesite] FTP Probs (was: tip harvester)

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Tue Sep 25 15:41:23 CDT 2001

Ah.. I couldn't see that with my FTP client..  How do you check a sym-link to see where it points?

Also, I fixed the regexp to end url's if it finds a space or closing angle..

I want to fix it to correct wrapped URL's as well, and I figured while I'm in there I would check with y'all and see if you want the href's formatted in a certain way?  Should they be classed?

And, the custom tag uses <font> to color the elements that it color codes.  These should be classed as well, eh?  If someone wants to give me classnames for the following, I can put those into the custom tag..

The color in the parenthesis is the current color the <font> tag sets. They are generally the same colors CF Studio (aka Homesite) use AFAIK.

HTML Tags (blue - 000080)
Table tags (teal - 008080)
Form (orange - FF8000)
A (green - 'green')
Image & Style (purple - 'purple')
CF and Script (maroon - 'maroon')
Comments (gray - 'gray')

(I didn't write the original tag, BTW). :)

Regards,

Seth