[thesite] hasta

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Sep 25 16:01:23 CDT 2001

or however you say it, even after 2 weeks of the Spanish channel i dont
have it down. :)

At any rate, I'm heading to the island(pictures on my weblog) for a week
of beer, sun, food, fun, relaxation - sans computers, phones, email, and
anything more complicated than what i'll be using to open my beer.

Be back in a 8 - 10 days, unless i'm not. matt and dean have all the
behind the scenes stuff covered(thanks again guys) mich and matt also
have access to my weblog to let m.e.o accounts know if anything pops up.

¿el djc?