[thesite] Fw: [the***] Headlines from evolt.org for 04-SEP-01

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Tue Sep 25 16:27:43 CDT 2001

Michele Foster wrote on 24/9/01 3:43 pm

>Looks good .. we'll see how many extra hits those articles get from thelist

The 'headline' in the URL should make working that out easy...

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland