[thesite] Headlines from evolt.org for 04-SEP-01

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Tue Sep 25 16:32:04 CDT 2001

isaac wrote on 25/9/01 4:40 am

>> If someone can write the content for this, I'll insert it into the
>> message.
>
>Suggestions:
>
>intro paragraph:
>
>---
>Hi evolters!
>
>We have some fresh content on the evolt.org site today contributed by our
>members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone else:
>---
>

>outro paragraph:
>
>---
>Of course, if you have some info to share, or questions to ask, authors
>would love you to add a comment. Also, all authors appreciate feedback, so
>be sure to have a look and leave your rating.
>
>The evolt.org web site is a companion resource to thelist, with articles
>written by the community members you often read and respect every day.
>
>Happy reading!
>

>evolt.org
>---

yeah, I like these.

They're short enought to be skimmable once you've seen it a few times,
but long enough to convey the message.

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland