[thesite] CMS evolttest.sql in SQL 7.0 or 2000 format???

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Thu Sep 27 05:49:21 CDT 2001

No, the scripts are for Oracle. However, it shouldn't be too hard to
convert them. Run the scripts, research and change anything that errors or
just doesn't seem right.

Now, the sql within the evolt code itself is highly tuned for Oracle, and
there's even a good chance we used some propriatery Oracle stuff in our
"tune everything we possibly can" stage.

But, again, should be relatively easy to port to MSSQL7

if you need help, you can ask that too. i probably can't be of any help,
but others might.

thanks,

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com

On Sep 27, Scott Barnes had something to say about [thesite] CMS...