[thesite] [admin] Mail Alert! - Mon Apr 01 23336

evolt.org info info at evolt.org
Mon Apr 1 10:17:00 CST 2002

There is a mail message on the evolt site-
From: ppk
Date: 01-Apr-02 06:23 AM CST
Answer at: http://admin.evolt.org/email/index.cfm?action=detail&cid=23336

UA:   Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:0.9.4) Gecko/20011019
Netscape6/6.2
IP:   80.127.224.54
From:
http://www.evolt.org/article/index.html?action=thanks&type=new&cfid=1019489&cftoken=20554963

Message:

Small comment on the article generation module:

I just submitted an article in which I had defined one PRE tag with a TITLE
attribute. In converting this PRE to a TEXTAREA something must have gone
wrong, because everything below the PRE was in a monospaced font and didn't
look like the stuff above the PRE.

I removed the TITLE for now (it wasn't very important) but I thought you
might like to know about this minor bug.

ppk

Would someone please answer it?  Thank you sexily.