[thesite] Tip Searching

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 5 10:20:00 CST 2002

> From: "Joshua Olson" <joshua at waetech.com>
>
> Dean,

i'm not dean, but i'll ask something anyway...

> The other day I used google to find a tip in the archives.  Google
> found for me the tip on the weekly digest page.  I posted a link to
> the digest on thelist and someone reminded me that there is a link
> directly to each tip. Way cool.  Is there a way to add a "direct" link
> to each tip on the digest pages so that if I find a tip in the digest
> I can still get the "direct" link for posting on the list?

you mean like this?
http://lists.evolt.org/index.cfm/a/harvest/b/detail/c/_/d/4346

i got that by searching on your name on leo, clicking one of the
links, and seeing this tip...

or do you mean update every digest with a link *to* the page *from*
the digest?